8.16.2019

Jultember: another hundred times...

i have changed my mind at least a hundred times in the past hour alone as to whether or not i want to go to the Twist Fibre Festival this weekend. it seems that i am in one of those moods where i just want to curl up on my favorite sofa and forget about the rest of the world.

i have been carrying a short stack of magazines from room to room in the hope that it would spark some sort of excitement to be in a space surrounded by yarn and my people (that being in this case, people who also get excited about yarn).


sadly, that is not really happening, so i guess i really am feeling a bit blah.

i did stumble across a cardigan that could serve as a cozy light jacket as we move toward Autumn. and it is in a thick yarn, which should make for a quick-knit. i went searching through my stash where i found a big bag of a bright-green yarn that would be perfect for this item. i do not know what is with me and green of late.


then the Little One showed up, and that was the end of that.


i am going to make a very large, very hot cup of tea, and i will sip it slowly while i change my mind another hundred times.

No comments:

Post a Comment